1. REGISTER AS A MEMBER OF SOLE-UP.COM
Your membership at Sole-UP.com is subject to the Membership Terms which are part of the Sole-UP.com Terms. Please read the Membership Terms carefully before you submit your registration. If you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or if you do not agree to the Membership Terms, you may not register as a Member.
2. MEMBER REGISTRATION
- When you register as a Member, we ask for information such as your name, e-mail, birth date and correspondence address. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself ("Registration Information"). You further agree that, in providing the Registration Information, you will not knowingly omit or misrepresent any material facts or information and that you will advise us promptly in writing of any changes to or updates of your Registration Information.
- You consent and authorize us to verify your Registration Information as required for your access to and use of the Services. Once you are registered as a Member, you will receive a user ID and password in connection with your Membership Account ("ID"). You agree that you will not allow another person to use your ID to access and use your Membership Account or the Services under any circumstances. You are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your ID and for any charges, damages, liabilities or losses incurred or suffered as a result of your failure to do so. We are not liable for any injury, loss or damage caused by or related to the theft or loss of your ID, your disclosure of your ID, or your authorization to allow another person to access and use your Membership Account or the Services using your ID.
- You are solely and entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your Membership Account including any charges incurred relating to the Services. You shall ensure that you exit from your Membership Account at the end of each visit to the Website. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Membership Account or any other breach of security known to you.
We will send to you communications relating to the Services including Services announcements, administrative messages, our e-newsletter and other electronic publications which we consider them to be information on your Membership Account. You can unsubscribe our e-newsletter or opt not to receive our future marketing communications by following instructions contained in the management page of your Membership Account.
4. MEMBER REGISTRATION
- We may terminate your Membership Account, or restrict, suspend or terminate your use of the Services, immediately and without notice or liability if you fail to comply with the Terms. Termination of your Membership Account shall be without prejudice to any antecedent rights or remedies which are available to us. You may terminate your Membership Account by notifying us in the management page of your Membership Account.
- Termination of your Membership Account shall not relieve you of any obligations to pay any accrued charges outstanding in your Membership Account or your obligation to pay any Merchants under any Orders placed by you.
- Without limitation to any other provisions hereof regarding termination, we reserve the right to terminate your use of the Services, without cause, upon reasonable notice.
5. NO TRANSER
You may not transfer your rights under your Membership Account without our prior written approval.
Sole-UP.com endeavors to safeguard the privacy of individuals with respect to Personal Data and compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in relation to the collection, use, retention, transfer and access of and to your Personal Data.